Information for London Southend Airport, Southend-on-Sea, the surrounding areas and the 2012 London Olympics.
Here you’ll find all the information you need to fly to and from London’s newest airport, London Southend (SEN).
- Boasting 15 minutes from plane to train, flying to London Southend Airport is one of the fastest ways to get to the UK’s capital.
- 45 minutes by train to Stratford, the site of the London Olympics in July 2012.
- 55 minutes into Central London.
- 7 minutes into central Southend-on-Sea, for shopping, restaurants, nightlife and the famous seafront, home to the longest pleasure pier in the world.
- Flights now available to US destinations including New York, Boston, Chicago and Orlando via Dublin with Aer Lingus